Skip to main content

Reply to "Won by only 3 seconds!! DAYUM!"

I disagree. This is not even close to why we originally made the change. First, we did this because of the 4 (Steve, me, rsmiller40, and bjt) of us. Our change didn't involve new members. Second, the 4 of us were putting out so many different posts on so many different topics and even mixing up the topics, that no one, even us 4 could follow. Third, this topic wasn't started by asking a question, but was a complement to AS. Fourth, and I think this is very important, the topic starter has been enjoying this. Fifth, the progression on this topic is organized. Unlike our "morning socials" which were all over the place. Sixth, the posts that the 4 of us were doing were causing people to complain (3 to 5 new members that were the ACTUAL topic starters).

Rules are helpful guide lines, but they need to have flexibility. New members weren't doing what the 4 of us were. We have some very bright, and entertaining new members and I think this topic is fun.

I'd like to get some input from new members. So don't be bashful, let us know what you think, or if you have something to contribute that will get us giggling again, lets have it.

(I'm betting Steve will post on this again, even though it hasn't returned to sniping) Razz

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Last edited {1}