Skip to main content

Reply to "Wins page isn't working"

Ok. I tried and tried and tried last night and this morning to get this error message to appear again. I couldn't even get the popup box to appear consistently. Sometimes I got the frame, but nothing inside; sometimes the box's insides were transparent, sometimes white.

But, here is the error message in its entirety. I get the same error when I try to access the page at work (on my breaks or lunch hour, of course).

I hope this helps.

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SocketException (0x2745): An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine]
System.Net.Sockets.Socket.BeginReceive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) +445
System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.BeginRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) +108

[IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection.]
System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.BeginRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) +156
System.Net.Connection.BeginRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) +73
System.Net.ConnectStream.InternalBeginRead(Int32 bytesToRead, NestedSingleAsyncResult castedAsyncResult, Boolean fromCallback) +208
System.Net.ConnectStream.BeginReadWithoutValidation(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) +316
System.Net.ConnectStream.BeginRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) +151
System.Net.ConnectStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size) +33
System.IO.StreamReader.ReadBuffer(Char[] userBuffer, Int32 userOffset, Int32 desiredChars, Boolean& readToUserBuffer) +68
System.IO.StreamReader.Read(Char[] buffer, Int32 index, Int32 count) +125
System.IO.StreamReader.ReadToEnd() +93
MarketPlaceAPI.WebAgent.Get(String url, Session session, Int32 timeout) +359
MarketPlaceAPI.WebAgent.Execute(URIWrapper uri, Session session, Int32 timeout) +51
MarketPlaceAPI.EbaySite.GetFeedbackHtml(String userId, Int32 pageNum, Boolean isReceivedFeedback, Boolean& isLastPage) +553
MarketPlaceAPI.EbaySite.GetFeedback(String userId, Int32 pageNum, Boolean isReceivedFeedback, Boolean& isLastPage) +30
MarketPlaceAPI.EbaySite.GetAllFeedbackAfter(String userId, DateTime time, Boolean isReceivedFeedback) +117
AuctionSniper.MyWinsInfo.CheckFeedback(String itemNumber, Boolean received) +223
AuctionSniper.MyWinsInfo.ImportMyEbayWins() +452
AuctionSniper.MyWinsInfo.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +1172
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +731

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573