Skip to main content

Reply to "Will someone please explain this to me???"

Bottom line is what is a bidders top dollar they are willing to pay for an item. Sniping is not a well kept secret. Anyone can snipe. If a bidder is not willing to place a higher proxy bid and pay top dollar for something they really want, then they shouldn't be dissapointed if a sniper wins the auction.

I have won auctions for fifty cents over the highest bid, and I have won auctions for twenty dollars over the highest bid.

Sniping does not mean I am not a nice person or an honest bidder, it only means that I have a stratigy, and want to wait and see what is the most that others are willing to pay for item.

I recieved my first nasty gram about a month ago, when I won an auction for fifty cents above the highest bid. I emailed them back, and told them they should have placed a higher proxy bid if they realy wanted the item. I was willing to pay more than twenty dollars above the highest bid amount for the item.

I attended an Ebay workshop about a month ago, and in the confrence the speaker said experienced bidders usually use a sniping program to win auctions. And anyone can do it.

I love the thrill of sniping, and winning. Auction Sniper, you are the greatest.

Laura
Wink