Skip to main content

Reply to "Will someone please explain this to me???"

(Selma_Jungkov) You just had to mention designer handbags and shoes. I was doing just fine until you said IT (Designer handbags and shoes). You even went so far as to say Italian Leather. I just want you to know that I understand this love.

I try to explain this Ebay, AS, and designer shoes and matching handbag thing to my friends and family but they just don't understand. It's nice to know that you understand.

Before AS I couldn't afford to say Chanel. Thanks to AS I am now Chanel, Prada, Gucci, & Armani. I love designer clothes. I was a very nice person prior to AS. Now I am well dressed very nice person.

If by chance someone at AS is looking at the items I am sniping let me just say that all those shoes and clothes I purchased in the last fewer days, I really need them for work. I am not a shop-a-holic.

As far as people hating me for sniping, I still find it stupid and hard to understand. I guess my pride won't allow me to be a cry baby or a sore loser. While writing this I lost a suit (Armani) that I really wanted but I didn't feel robed or cheated, my bid was to low and I lost. Oh well life and the sniping goes on. When I initially read the complaints about sniping, I thought I was committing some type of crime now that I know what these people are mad about I feel better. I love sniping and I will not apologize for being a sniper. I am not bidding on items on Ebay for entrainment I am bidding two win. With AS I have won. Thanks AS.