Skip to main content

Reply to "Will someone please explain this to me???"

.....And they set their bids too low! I used to resent snipers, too--whether they used AS or sniped "naturally". But that's just because I wanted to WIN, and I resented ANYONE who stood in my way. Even then, I understood that if my maximum bid was high enough, no sniper could beat beat me.

Now that *I* am a Sniper MYSELF, I see so clearly that it is the best way to win an auction! It really helps keep the cost down. I usually set my snipe amount plenty high to ensure victory, but in most cases my winning bid is nowhere near my max! Because so many bidders set their max bids low--bidding just enough to be the "current" high bidder.

I have to admit that I enjoy sniping a little too much, at least for a "nice" person. I find that I love seeing the petty little bidding wars people have, out-bidding each other by 50 cents! Back and forth they go, 6, 7, 8 times or even more, totally unaware that I am out there, cooly waiting for the end of the auction. They end up raising the total price just a few measley dollars.

I, too, just LOVE having nice designer clothes and accessories that I normally could not afford. **LOVE** those Earl Jeans and those Seven Jeans, and the nice Italian leather shoes and handbags, etc.... I feel like a million bucks, thanks to AS.