Skip to main content

Reply to "why did AS put my snipe in 27 seconds before the end instead of the 3 as submitted?"

sounds like what I am reading is saying that AS is not what it is advertised as....

I don't know how long I have been using AS, but this is the first time (that I have noticed) that this has been so blatently obvious...

Up until this point, I was working off the impression that AS was exactly what it was and the fact that as far as I knew, every single snipe I put in I either won or lost and if lost, the only reason was because I was in fact not the highest bidder before the end of the auction...now this happens.......there is nothing different with what happened in this auction and me just putting my bid in manually....

you give other viewers of the auction time to see your bid, you give them time to bid also....hence the supposed benefit of bidding at the end....

what really irks me about this is this auction was something I was really sweating...something I have been after for YEARS.....it could have been anything else, anything....but it had to happen on this...

this is kind of like finding out someone you have trusted for years, lied to you....would you ever, ever, ever trust anything they told you from that point on? be honest.....