Skip to main content

Reply to "WHO AGREES WITH ME? SHOULD NPB's be allowed to have 3 strikes?"

Dawn, it was NOT your fault. The Seller misrepresented the item to you with a false picture. You should not have to ask if the items are as pictured. That goes without saying.

That seller defrauded you and I would have (and have) pressed the issue with him to either make it right or refund all my money or else get negative feedback. Most sellers have been very cooperative and I leave very positive feedback stating so. But there have been a few who believe that dollars are more important than people and were hard to work with. But I eventually 'persuaded' them to come around or face the consequences, which they did. In the end, it was worth the extra effort to win the fight. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Dawn:
We just had our 1st NPB I have sent numerous emails the only one I got back was his address and asking how much shipping would be. I replied 4 times already including ebays reminder. 3 strikes would be great if only there was away for Ebay to monitor people because all they really have to do is resign up for Ebay with a new name and fake address and so forth. As for sellers I have not encountered any thing bad exept I got a pair of oakley for my hubby and the lenses where not how they where pictured in listing nor did he state the picture was not actual poduct or anything. But I count that as my mistake for not asking. Roll Eyes