Skip to main content

Reply to "What to do now?"

Finally got an email back from him this morning. He "said" he couldn't answer because he was in meetings all day.....hmmm, I answered him right back twice! He couldn't have been far from the computer. And what about the emails for the past two weeks? I had also reported his bad phone number to ebay so maybe they scared him. And to paypal so.???? I did send him mail from three different addresses and he answered back on my second one.??? who knows. I use yahoo and it has gone goofy trying to keep up with the new google gmail server. I also heard aol was bombarded with junk mail because somebody sold names to a spammer. Maybe he's just a really unorganized guy!

Mrs.M- yea this was that desk. I listed it with a reserve and a local lady ran it up to that in the first couple days. It had 15 people watching it so I really expected a bidding war at the end, but only got this guys one bid a day before. I got a good price for it so it's ok, but twice as much would have been fantastic!! I do hate to part with it.....just no room.
I don't know why the payment took so long. I asked paypal and they never gave me a reason. Maybe because it was more money they "sat on it" to make some interest?