Skip to main content

Reply to "WHAT?? They Revised the auction!!!"

quote:
You know guys, there are ways to help people without attacking them. One thing I really HATE about AS is the rude & nasty responses to everyones problems. It's been like this for years and I for one think you should find another way to deal with people's complaints. It's one of your ugliest features. You have a good product but your staff is nasty.
Perhaps you have the misconception that these message boards are populated by AuctionSniper(AS) support people. So far, there have been NO replies in this thread from AS support staff, only from AS fellow users just like you and the OP. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, there have only been 2 or 3 replies from AS staff on this message board so far this year.

If one wants to deal specifically with AS support on a specific matter or incident, one would need to click on the HELP tab and file a support case.

In this specific case, the OP apparently concludes THEIR mistake caused the problem, yet they won't use the AS service any more...
quote:
I guess it's my bad....needless to say, i wont be using this service anymore.
Exactly how would you suggest dealing with someone taking such an illogical position?!? If we WORKED for AS, it would make sense if we would try to convince the disgruntled individual in an effort to keep them as a customer. But since we are only customers like you and the OP, hey! -- No skin off our noses if you guys disappear and don't use AS any more! In fact, that would presumably mean AS resources would be LESS taxed and our OWN snipes would have a better chance of being processed EXACTLY as we schedule them! Wow! What a thought! Maybe R2, Rick, and my goal should be to tick off EVERYBODY ELSE into stop using AS and leaving so that we have OUR OWN PRIVATE sniping service!!