Skip to main content

Reply to "What's going on / really annoyed"

You are right Rick, there is something strange going on. Ebay is telling me my email address is no good. However, I'm getting my daily lists of watched items from ebay everyday. I get my outbid notices from ebay everyday. I get my notices from AS forum (which I use the same email address) all the time. IOW, I'm still getting email on this email address, but for some reason ebay thinks I am not. In fact, they even have that "confirm your email address" function, which I did, and they sent the confirmation no. to the same email address I have always used for ebay and I enter the code and it confirms it, only for it to take me to another screen that says I have to confirm my address.

This is a real problem, unrelated to AS, however, this just started yesterday. My problems with AS started about a week or 10 days ago. (I think it was the 8th or 9th the first auction I didn't get due to AS.)

You are right, time to quit using AS. It's too bad, I liked the service, but if they don't answer my email, and the service doesn't work... not much else I can do.