Skip to main content

Reply to "Welcome Banners - Vote Now!"

quote:
Originally posted by Puppy Raiser:
I'll let a secret out about myself... If you want to discourage me from posting/reading a topic, just post a picture that's to wide and runs off the screen. Big Grin

Hey! It was only one picture! Smile

I haven't finished reading this thread ... but I'm going to chime in anyway ...

What's wrong with being nice? We have a very small welcoming committee who meet and greet all the newbies in a prompt and professional manner. Strange that these are also the same people that answer questions, provide support and rarely (I'm ignoring Puppy's crack about my HUGE picture Smile) participate in flaming other people.

Some forums allow images, some don't. This one does - and if you are on a slow dialup connection you might be better served by disabling images in your browser when coming here. Keep in mind that the internet was basically an email system between scientists and government agencies before pictures were added to the WWW. We wouldn't even be having this discussion without that addition.

Mrs. M, puppy, lexie, etc.... keep up the good work!

R2 - Debate often leads to reform, either of others positions or our own. Your poll is just as valid as any other post and I'm glad you're part of our little group Wink Just make sure you're wearing a floatation device when you rock the boat!

Mother Mary Says, 'HONESTLY! you're just ruint!'