Skip to main content

Reply to "Weird Seller!?!?!?!??!"

he replies to some of the emails but not all of them. My only thing is this every time i email him my question i request that he calls me and i give him my cell number to verify who he is but he has yet to answer my question or reply to anything remotely resembling a remark to why or will he call me. He has like 4 positive responses and he gave me an address to mail him a money order and told me after the money order clears he will ship me out my helmet. I reply saying you dont have to wait for a money order to clear just cash it its as good as money in hand. Just need some advice because i tried to look up his address on the www and there is no listing for his name or address. THe address is real but i cant seem to match the name with it and he wont call me are basically my two concerns.

Please someone help me figure out if this is a bogus deal or am i just paranoid! I have won the item and i am just trying to cover my bases with this guy but to me it just doesnt seem right and i dont wanna lose out on 200 bucks but i want my item. HELP lol
Last edited by pete187rock