Skip to main content

Reply to "Using a BIN to reserve a widget."

Being compared to Enron execs.......that hurts!

Anyway, amh and star_trkr, I'm glad you guys didn't really bawl me out. I guess I just feel that there are so many other, worse ways to do wrong, that what sneakysniper is doing is not that bad.

You're probably right. I'll give you both that. I guess I'm looking at the big picture, and, in the big picture at least, it doesn't look that bad.

Want to know what really bugs me, though? The Catholic church (sorry if any of you are Catholic) spent $200,000,000 to build a church in LA. Let me spell it out: Two-Hundred Million Dollars!

Do you realize how many people that could feed, clothe, and house? Or how many enslaved people could be bought out of slavery in Sudan? (Yes, slavery still exists.) How many acres of rain forest could be bought and protected? Shall I go on? 200 million bucks! But the Catholic church is not the only one. The US gov't does sit, too. Oh, well.

Anyway. I guess I'm worried about the big things and the small things don't bug me as much.

You're right, though. Maybe the way to a btter world is the small things. Like not cheating on ebay.