Skip to main content

Reply to "Uh-oh!! For sale.....wayyyyyy to much straw!!"

quote:
how can I list this on eBay and make it sound too good to pass up???......
Dutch auction!! Have you heard about the good old days... I mean the really good old days... (or is it good really old days)... when straw didn't come in bails?

Here is your chance to visit the past. Buy this piece of nostalgia. That's Right!!... Unbailed Straw!! Each piece carefully removed from the bail and seasoned through the winter. Winner takes all they can carry in one trip until my limited supply is exhausted.

Shipping is free, as you will pick it up yourself. Winner may use any size 4 wheel vehicle you own or rent, but is strictly limited to one trip per win. (I hope to have enough left over to make this offer once more.) Breaking the 'one trip' rule would not be fair to other bidders yet to claim their prize. Winners that arrive after supply is exhausted (not much chance of that, but a remote possibility) will get a full refund PLUS an absolutely free cup of coffee at the now famous 7-11... My Treat!!

When making your bid, don't forget your friends and family, I’m sure they would love a piece of the nostalgic past as well. This is a great idea for that 'has everything' person on your gift list.

Last edited {1}