Skip to main content

Reply to ""Transaction Blocked""

Hi there everyone!

Firstly, to respond to Bartelby, yes, I believe you're right... and I will definitely be completing some kind of report with Auction Sniper because I really wanted those items yesterday and I was fit to be tied when I did everything I was supposed to and lost!

I (of course) did not hear back from the seller until much later today. However, you will remember that I ran a test on his auctions earlier and my bid was accepted without using AS.

I then also disabled Instamail... no offense AS but I don't want to throw up any red flags about my bidding practices... and while I'm not opposed to my buyers using it.. as a buyer, I want to keep as quiet and as sneaky as I can to get the best deal... That's how I can offer the best deals to my customers!

In 1 minute and 50 seconds AS won my nine auctions that were set up for today with this seller. Yeah! I was a happy sniper! There is just no way, I could have manually done this, even if I had help, there were just too many auctions all ending at the same time. It looked like my mailbox was going to erupt! LOL

Anyway, I heard from my seller who congratulated me on all my wins and made the comment, when you emailed me about the multitude of interested auctions, you weren't kidding.. but he assured me that there was no way he had blocked my auction attempts yesterday. He said he wouldn't even know how.. (He does have a 30+ feedback rating - not that that means anything if you look at mslrip - c'est moi).

He told me that any items that I do not win that are not sold, to be sure to let him know, he will send to me or re-list etc.etc.

So Bartelby, I'm with you, I think it was a glitch and I will file accordingly with AS.

Last but not least, I truly cannot tell you all how appreciative I am and grateful to all of you that helped me out with this. Truly, not to be cheesy but I didn't feel like I was fighting this alone...
...which I most certainly did a few weeks ago when I took on the Lance Armstrong thieves.. (another story).

Sincerely thank you and have a great evening! Sue