Skip to main content

Reply to "This doesn't make sense to me??"

OK. Maybe I'm just stupid I guess. Since ktownfatcat was NOT EVEN IN THE BIDDING, how could he have the top bid?

Maybe I'm just not able to convey what I'm trying to say, but I will try one more time:

ktownfatcat was NEVER in the bidding, as shown on the item, until AFTER the sale closed? How can he make a bid at 15:42.09 that didn't show up AT ALL, (even though I refreshed and reloged into myebay 6-7 times from 16:00 till the sale ended at 20:00:30

As a matter of fact, his SECOND entry, even though under your assesment he should have been the high bidder at 15:42:09, was made at 15:52.39 (which doesn't make sense if his bid at 15:49:09 was for $12 and was accepted at that time, was for the same amount and was accepted AGAIN!

YET, NEITHER OF THESE BIDS, NEITHER...NEITHER...NEITHER showed up in the sale at ANY TIME, while the sale was open.

Proxy bidding, as described by ebay says that your bid will be listed when you make it and then if someone outbids you, it will be automatically increased until you are outbid. These two bids, NEVER showed up AT ALL, in ANY WAY, until after the bidding was closed?

Again, how can that be??