Skip to main content

Reply to "The Final Curtain"

A forum is exactly that, where people can express their views frankly and fearlessly.

And look what happens when i express mine. You insult my ethics and my English. Just because it doesn't agree with you it's wrong. I should you would fit right in with the Spanish inquisition "helping" non believers come around to your point of view with hot irons and pliers. I may not be as well educated as you but I aint a BIGOT.

So Mr Tappit, time you understood the real world. If I want to act as "enforcer" of civilised standards, then that is my business.

ENFORCER……

Now I have pictures in my mind of Clint Eastwood stalking the halls of the sniper forum deciding who can and can't express there view. What next, burning books that you don’t agree with??

I think you need to come and live in the real world where tolerance is more than a word to be bandied about by the likes of you.

And another thing I fully expect you to abuse your power in this forum and edit or delete my post but that is not something that would worry me.

(Trying a bit of reverse psychology here)

Why can't you put up with free speech? Dose it really frighten that much?