Skip to main content

Reply to "Suggestion: Auctions with no shipping price"

I lost 6 items today because AUCTIONSNIPER CRASHED. 'Mike the Auctionsniper guy' says:
"Update! Our ISP is currently experiencing some technical difficulties..." Hey Mike -- why didn't you send out a mass emailing/Alert! to all of your customers that the service was malfunctioning - or don't you even CARE about your customers? I'm angry - what are we all supposed to do every time we have an Ebay auction ending - CHECK AUCTIONSNIPER TO SEE IF IT'S WORKING? HUH, MIKE? I work at UCLA, and we can easily email THOUSANDS, literally every student, if need be. I've worked at large companies where they email their customers if there's a sudden system failure and it's down. WHY DIDN'T AUCTIONSNIPER CARE ENOUGH TO LET US KNOW IT WASN'T WORKING? WHY DO WE HAVE TO CHECK THEIR SITE JUST TO FIND OUT IF IT'S WORKING?! I, and the rest of us, deserve better. This company has shown real lack of Professionalism and lack of concern for us (have you gotten one of those copy-and-paste emails when you complained that you lost an auction? Talk about insincerity!). As I said, we're paying money to Auctionsniper, and WE DESERVE BETTER! SEND US AN EMAIL ALERT WHEN YOUR SYSTEM GOES DOWN!!!
Geeze - doesn't ANY of you people have a brain cell firing?