Skip to main content

Reply to "stuff is crap"

quote:
The search stuff really sucks
Our search feature has always worked well for me. At least in the way I use it. And I know many others here that also use it and it works for them. Certainly it's not perfect but it does work in most cases for the typical user.
quote:
and support is by far the worst in the industry.
I know for a fact that isn't the case. In fact I would bet that we have the best support. We're the only company that even has a trouble ticket system. When closing your support case a rating is given and our ratings are extremely high. So most customers are very pleased with our support. I would additionally wager that we have the fastest reply time in the industry. I'm sorry you are not happy with our support. I'm actually unclear as what has made you so unhappy as to feel this way.
quote:
I will pay more to get a quality product
I've mentioned this before, but we are the largest site for a reason. We offer the best product and support out there. In general customers are leaving other sites to come to ours for that reason. Certainly we lose a few here and there I wont deny that. Things happen and not everyone is happy all the time, but I believe most of our custmers are very pleased. We're the only company that provides a message board as a part of our site. We highly feature the forum as a tab. As can be seen from the forums people are generally happy. We don't try and hide our dirty laundry like others do by not having an open discussion forum.

In any case I wish there were something I could do to fix whatever it is that has made you so unhappy with us but I'm not sure I will from the looks of things.