Skip to main content

Reply to "Strange Dreams"

My hubby says I could write a huge book on weird dreams. I have recurring dreams of old houses. I walk thru them and see every item in each room. Then I get into the attic,usually thru a tiny hole that makes me uncomfortable because I'm claustrophobic. Then in the attic is a treasure of antique everything. Toys, furniture, linnens. What is the most weird is I dream of the same house alot. As if I'd lived there at some time.
Another thing I dream of over and over are huge sink holes. They are always threatening to suck in the house. I'm scared of sink holes!! And leaking roofs. Roofs so bad they are more like strainers! Water everywhere! And we are trying to fix it, but can't afford to pay someone to do it. And one time a few years ago I dreamt that the roof finally caved in. I didn't dream about leaking roofs for years after that. But now I have again. I never dream about people chasing me. Sometimes I dream I'm chasing someone else!! Like some hot chick after my hubby!! Or him for messin around. Eek Hmmm, I think I have issues! Ever since my youngest went to Iraq I've dreamt of him as a young boy. All my kids are about 15 years younger. Maybe I'm wishing it was back then when I had some control over their lives.....and mine!! All my dreams are very detailed and in vivid color. Oh there are lots more but I'd just as soon let them go heh Confused

The best things in life are furry....and flowers!