Skip to main content

Reply to "Still unable to place bids in Mature Audiences Section"

Well, you just gotta love support people. Just thought everone would love to read how this all finalized. As mentioned previously, I have been able to snipe again in the MA section since the 9th. As of yesterday, none of the items I've won using AS had been billed.

I made a list of every auction I've had snipes placed sucessfuly since the 9th and included the date, item number, auction title and winning bid amount. I sent the info to support and this is the reply I received.

quote:
Hi Mike,

I appreciate your honesty and that you took pains to inform us about your unpaid snipes.

However, I checked to find out that these items were not won and hence you will NOT be charged for them. We charge you only if you win.

Regards,
-Michelle S.

I sent her a reply stating that rather than rely on the info from the AS software, she should take a few of the item numbers I provided and check eBay herself. This was the next reply.

quote:
Hi,

We have the records with us and as Michelle told you, you have not won the items which you sent us. So you will not be charged for those.

Regards
-Vince S.

Ok, I figured that I gave it my best shot, so if AS wanted to let me use the sevice for free, so be it. Well aparently somebody higher up the food chain must have finally figured out that maybe there was a problem on their end because when I got up this morning and logged onto my computer, I had 23 email Auction Sniper Snipe Status Reports in my Inbox including notifications for several from last night that I hadn't included on the list. Maybe things are finally back to normal. We'll see........

L-