Skip to main content

Reply to "Still unable to place bids in Mature Audiences Section"

Sara,

Nice to see that someone is acknowledging that the problem goes beyond eBay.

Here's the results of today's test snipes. As noted in yesterday's post, I placed snipes for early morning auctions to see if the bids would get palced. I actually placed 6 snipes in My Snipes. All were received and showed as ready.

For two of the auctions, I also manually placed bids directly through eBay as I wanted to make sure I didn't lose them by not having bids plaed through AS.

Bids were sucessfully placed by AS for all 6 auctions including the 2 that I was already the high bidder on.

At this point I thought everything was back to normal, but I have my preference set to be notified by AS email on results of attempted snipes. No emails arrived from AS although I did get the "Bid Confirmed" and "Item Won" emails from eBay.

I logged into my AS account and guess what. No record of snipes in the "Won" section and no billing for the 6 snipes under my account "Balance".

I'm an honest person though and don't mind paying for the service when it works, which is the reason I'm posting these results here.

Sara, you need to let your people know what's happening at this point as it's obvious that there's still a problem and it appears to be on your end.

L-