Skip to main content

Reply to "Spoof gets smarter......"

Greetings Dear Children of many wishes!

Oh my God I'm so terribly offended...There seems to be one reaching for a kind of super approval in the great lime light of some "Yes Man" or woman!

Not to mention this "Yes Man" or is it really a women?...exhibiting a juvenile picture of an empty mouth fit for the ocassion of some popular comment. And do you always play such a squeeky second fiddle to just any bone head blow hard on the net?...Dahhhh!

You can validate me and my heritage by US Federal "chain of command"...If you are truly concerned about what is real and what is not concerning me...search for the history of the long time classified "royal program" sponsored by the US Federal Government in our early beginnings.

Possibly the manner in which my letters were written wasn't up to your personal standards...but I can assure that they are readable...I can also assure you that if you don't believe it today...you will surely believe it as time continues regardless of my much to perfect grammar and overwhelming magnetic presentation of which you seem to be so concerned.

It’s not necessary to write an apology and I don’t expect one! I am not sorry if I offended you in my cause to relate! After all you are all "big people" right?. Anyway, I believe it’s truly more of a cause that you learn at your own expense from that which you have already chosen. Yada! Yada! and Yada!

Hell-Low and thanks for the encouragement...Because you have at least taken the time to make a comment...Many Blessings to you from The American Chieftain~Conrad M. Cummings "63", Federal Vendor, St.Louis MO. USA
Last edited by theredking