Skip to main content

Reply to "so umm what's up with AS now?"

Okay folks, I understand the frustration of loosing bids/auctions all too well due to this technical problem AS has been having. Eek When I found out about it I went straight to several other auction nippers and found that none offer insurance. To me that is very important. Why? because sometimes the seller doesn't have all that good of feedback ratings, or they don't offer insurance or whatever the reason be; Auction Snipers insurance is a no brainer, it has saved me peace of mind and also $ when a seller wants to charge more than the USPS and I insure it on my own...kind of blows their bubble of rip off don't ya think?
So yes this technical problem has cost me some wins and even cost me a higher bid because I basically bid against myself Whoops! But as I stated AS is better than the rest so I myself will stay with AS forever. However, I do wish they would send out email notices when a problem occurs as well as get new collocations or whatever that is! And to that kimothy Roll Eyes who theatened Dave, shame on you, can't you learn to temper your temper? Goodness gracious people like you make this world a horrid place to live in. The world is basically a nice place if you'd only open your heart and see the good in people. As the old saying goes: "Smile and the world Smiles with you"...so on and so on! Wink Razz