Skip to main content

Reply to "Sniper Bid too early"

quote:
Originally posted by Sniper Steve:
Hello Community,

Thank you for your patience and your continuing support of Auction Sniper!

Steve
Auction Sniper Product Manager

All righty now, Steve...we were getting along just fine until I just noticed you'd 'edited' my post where I'd mentioned another sniping community. Hmmmm...isn't a little competition good?

I was just reading the FAQ's on a different sniping website (in fact, one mentioned in one of the forums that you haven't caught & edited out yet!!! ---email me & I'll tell you which one!! Smile

Anyway, it states on there that:
Finally, we will show you how to get banned from the forums and potentially lose your (insert sniping program) account as a result of not following the rules:
1) Do Not Rant: No matter what, do not rant in the forums. If you would like to make a post in the Support forums explaining your issue, we encourage you to do so. However, littering the community with posts claiming that the sniping system doesn't work without first contacting customer support will result in an immediate ban - no questions asked!
2) Respect Other Members: Disrespecting other members or the (insert sniping program)staff will not be tolerated. Members are free to say what they please without the fear of language filters, but insulting another member will result in a suspension or ban - no exceptions!

My DH says I research everything to pieces...and I counter with, 'I like to make an informed decision'. That being said, I think we are very fortunate to have the venue of the AS Forums to state exactly what the problem is. Something that is not offered on these other websites, obviously!

Steve, I apologize for mentioning that other program. It was an existential moment of choice. I promise not to do it again! Razz

Do the problems seem to be worked out at AS yet?

Have a blessed week!
MaryEllen