Skip to main content

Reply to "Sniper Bid too early"

quote:
Originally posted by Chatter:
Wow, one woman gets bids posted in half-second increments, and another categorically knows that she "would have won"--must have telepathically known the high bidder's full amount. And they are BOTH newbies, too--such incredible coincidences we have here this week, such drama...

Chatter, exactly what is your POINT??? Are you trying to tell us that YOU were never a NEWBIE???? Oh, I get it...you just magically appeared with over 1200 posts here one day, right? Kind of like the immaculate conception, eh? Puhleeze.
Just because I've never posted in the forum doesn't mean I am a 'newbie' to AS. I've never had a problem that needed addressing before last week.
Such diety has no room in a forum that is here to help solve issues, SWEETHEART!
I've just reviewed some of your other 'comments' and it appears that you are one of those people that have to try & make other people feel 'less than' in order for you to remain on your apostolitic throne. Well, get down off the cross, Honey, because God knows they need the wood!
At least Steve is nice enough to respond directly to the questions being asked without all this analytic BS/tea leaves/prozac taking/name calling plethora of messages that are being posted in response to honest problems/questions!
I can just hear a cacophony of keystrokes in response...please don't waste any more of your valuable time trying to insult anyone else. You'd think by the responses to your other (ho hum) comments, you'd realize no one is giving any value to your insulant comments. Strictly speaking for myself, I know I won't be wasting anymore of my valuable time responding to you.
It becomes quickly apparent WHO has answers on this forum & who is just here to harass others.
I do take some comfort in the fact that others have had similar problems this week & last. At least Steve was nice enough to give a clear, concise answer and remain polite about it.
To the remark about 'drama'...we each assign our own value of alarm to the situations in our lives. It is how we REACT or RESPOND by which people judge us. Something you would know all too well about, it seems.
As for you, Chatter, I'll say a prayer for you: May you get exactly what you deserve in this life because what goes around comes around!
Have a blessed evening!
MaryEllen
aka: A NEWBIE & PROUD OF IT!
Last edited by maryellen903