Skip to main content

Reply to "Snipe Faster & Get More Wins––Link Your eBay Account Today!"

Hi Phil,

We recently enhanced the Auction Sniper service to bring faster snipes and more security. I'm sorry about any confusion regarding this, but here's a little bit of insight into how this enhancement works:

• The Auction Sniper linking process allows you to establish a secure connection with your eBay account.
  • This secure connection allows Auction Sniper to place snipes on your behalf more securely and quickly than before!
  • Once you click on the "Link my eBay Account" button you will be directed to sign into eBay where you'll be prompted to accept the connection–and that's it!
  • Once you accept the connection, you'll be brought back to Auction Sniper where you'll be able to continue sniping and winning as usual.

One of the additional benefits of this new experience is that now Auction Sniper will no longer need your eBay credentials, and actually once you link your account, your Auction Sniper credentials can be different from your eBay account.

With regards to the app, you do not need to download it. We've simply created the app for your convenience so that you can snipe on the go and manage your snipes while you are away from your computer. We're currently in the process of updating our FAQs regarding this new sniping experience, but thank you for pointing it out, I always appreciate the feedback.

Let me know if you have any more questions about this, I'm glad to help.

Happy sniping!
Natasha