Skip to main content

Reply to "Snipe Did Not Happen, no explaination in sniper email"

quote:
The Jones Boys (Harry & Jerry) posted:
WE ARE MAD!! THE ITEM SOLD FOR $290 AND OUR SNIPE WAS $329. FUTHERMORE THE ITEM WAS WORTH AT LEAST $500. WE HAVE BEEN USING AUCTION SNIPER FOR MONTHS, AND IT HAS FAILED US AT A VERY BAD TIME. ANSWERS PLEASE? CAN WE TRUST AUCTIONSNIPER AGAIN?

Umm...can you trust AS again? Well, only *you* can answer that for yourself; however, if you've been "using [AS] for months", I can only assume that it has served you well prior to this one glitch. Personally, I wouldn't allow one failed auction to end the relationship...but not everybody thinks like I do.

One way to look at it is this: you said that your max bid was $329, and it was worth more than $500, and the winning bid was $290?!? Well, maybe you would have lost it anyway as the winning bidder may have had a max bid of $350 or $400, or even more, on it!

Anyway, I would agree with the previously stated advice...use a longer lead time during peak times and always make sure you're putting in the max amount you can pay for your item.

May you find your answers...and calm down! Odds are in your favor that your item will come up again, and maybe even sell for less. Good luck.

WarriorNun

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning"
Last edited {1}