Skip to main content

Reply to "Slippery Auctionsniper adds sales text under your name with InstaMail "service""

Rick:
In the first place, I have NEVER posted any information about a rival service. What I said was that AS is my primary sniping service -- only in different words.

Secondly, I never said the customer is always right. However, I have been around long enough to know how to use AS and make appropriate changes to my account. When I do have a legitimate issue, I don't expect to be treated like a moron and accused of not knowing what I'm doing before the the person (employee) responding to me even bothers to check out the situation. If you've been in tech support then you realize that sometimes the person who brings something to your attention is not always an idiot, and you have to check out the situation BEFORE you accuse them of such. If you check it out, and I'm wrong, then you can tell me I'm wrong -- but don't assume. That is issue I've had with Sara. And since I'm still here, I'm obviously giving her a chance to improve upon that behaviour.

And if wasn't for Sara having deleted parts of some of my posts or entire posts that I've left, you would have seen how I attested to the many, many auctions I've won and how I attributed them to AS. When AS is working properly it is a fantastic service. I told a number of people about AS. If I didn't like AS I would tell other about it.

As for the instamail feature. I never liked the feature so I never used it. I didn't like that fact the the example never indicated there would be a sales pitch included in it. I never complained about it because I never felt as stongly about that Shamangroup did. However, the fact that he did doesn't make him a crackpot or wrong. He actually had a legitimate point. His issue wasn't that this instamail was sent out, his issue was that the instamail was sent with a sales pitch in it, that was done without his knowledge and without any notice (not in the example) by AS.

Also, in a post of mine that was deleted, you would have seen me set Shamangroup straight about Steve. I told him point blank that Steve is an experienced AS sniper who generously gives of his experience and time since he is so patient. And in a reply of Shamangroup's that was deleted, he thanked me for setting him straight on that.

Hope you enjoy the Holidays. Smile