Skip to main content

Reply to "Slippery Auctionsniper adds sales text under your name with InstaMail "service""

I've been in tech support. Most of the time it IS the customer's fault. And, many of the times the problem has already been answered on this forum, but some members are too lazy to do the research. Take this instamail "crises". Same old pattern. Someone leaves an "How could you - I'm calling my lawyers" message about AS infringing on their constitutional rights. Another member "patiently" tells them about turning that feature off in their account (IT WAS THEIRRRRR ALL ALONG, just roll down, duh). Then they come back and demand that AS change this, because if they didn't blame AS, they just might have to take some responsibility for not setting up their account properly. So, it much easier to blame AS for this, then it is for them to admit they should have been more thorough.

And where is it written that the customer can rant, vent, threaten to leave, and post rival services; while AS is just suppose to take what ever a customer throws at them.

You're right: Customers make Sara's paycheck possible. CustomerS. Not Customer, and not a Few Customers. (With a few more customers like that, who needs competition.)

And, I get sick of reading about people that are going to leave AS and go to another service. I REALLY don't want to hear about it. JUST LEAVE. I don't need to know you're leaving, and I won't miss you. (Don't let the door hit you in the butt!)

Also, some one said earlier that the customer is always right (although that person has left negative feedback for their customers, so they must not apply that standard to themselves). Well, what happens if two customers want the opposite thing? How can both of them be right?

As far as this clown (crack-pot) that started the latest. 26 posts in 3 days! The only folder he hasn't posted on is "Items wanted". His conspiracy theory about Steve is completely unfounded, inappropriate, and tacky. It would be far more logical to say this clown is working for a rival service. And now it looks like he's playing games to see if he can still post. Chatter163 gave him what he "said" he was looking for.

star_trkr, I checked your old posts. There was a time when you were more like Steve. I joined up in May/02. So, I wasn't around that long before Adam took off. I've only had a couple of snipes not placed. One of them was while I was signed onto eBay. There was a 20 minute window where I couldn't bring up my auctions thur eBay. Dead. I doubled my AS lead time. One AS snipe got thru - one snipe didn't. But, I couldn't even get a manual snipe in. Maybe, I would feel differently is I had been around as long as you.

So, if someone has to leave, do. Just don't stink up the place.

[This message was edited by Rick on December 10, 2002 at 04:17 PM.]
Last edited {1}