Skip to main content

Reply to "Slippery Auctionsniper adds sales text under your name with InstaMail "service""

Shamangroup (and everyone else): I hope you get a chance to read this before Sara deletes this post again.

You asked me if there were any other surprises you should be on the look out for. I answered not of the kind you were refering to.

I also went to tell you how great AS is when it's working properly. I've won many, many auctions because of AS. And I've told a number of people about AS. I said that the best advice I could give you or anybody was to give AS a fair try and to come to own conclusions.

This is the typical over-reaction you can expect from her. In the last case I filed with technical support, I specifically expressed my displeasure with her accusatory responses to customers and lack of common courtesy and professionalism and decent customer service. The response I got was "Yeah, Sara's way out there." So even her co-workers know how she is.

If Sara can control her anger and typical over-reactions and leave this post alone, then I may stick around. But it seems her goal is to drive away as many long-time loyal customers as she can. I think she's forgotten it's the customers who make her paycheck possible.

Frown

[This message was edited by Sniper Sara B. on December 10, 2002 at 01:29 PM.]
Last edited {1}