Skip to main content

Reply to "Slippery Auctionsniper adds sales text under your name with InstaMail "service""

Shamangroup: Unfortunately, those of us who have been around for a long time, have learned the hard way, that it really doesn't do any good to complain about certain things. Particularly since Adam Roth (the founder of AS) left in June. That's when all the major changes took place on this site, and the quality of customer service went down hill. Now, when loyal long-time customers present legitimate issues/problems, they get accusations of incompetence from Sara instead of real customer service. Just take a look at some of the previous threads posted here.

Don't be too hard on the others for their support of Steve. Steve is just another experienced AS sniper who gives of his own time and experience to those less knowledgable. He is well liked, especially since he's so much nicer, kinder, more patient and MUCH more professional than Sara.

I don't like the instamail feature either. And I especially don't like that the sample they give is really nothing like the actual email that is sent. But I have no confidence that AS will ever change it -- no matter how many complaints are posted. So I just don't use it.
Last edited {1}