Skip to main content

Reply to "Showing Ready after auction ended"

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Chatter:
I apologize if my use of the monniker _Leo_ was offensive...

Chatter, it is I who should apologize if I gave the impression I was bothered by the Leo moniker. Actually, I was amused by it. Feel free to use whatever abbreviation works. I would never take offense to someone shortening my alias for the ease of typing, or any other reason for that matter. My comment regarding changing my alias was purely from a convenience POV. I have several aliases imposed on me by systems at my workplace, some that require certain combinations of letters and numbers, some just numbers. I get no say so in what they are in many cases. The same goes for passwords that correspond to those aliases. The result is I end up with a list of aliases and passwords on my desk because my biological RAM was maxxed out long ago. I try to limit this in my personal systems. Forums and such normally get one of a couple of aliases. Sites where security is a concern get the unique aliases.
Plus, I've been using email as my primary form of written communication since long before the internet came to be. Remember dial up email services like PC mail? As such I rarely take offense to anything sent in a general message. I've found that 99.9% of the time, something that might seem antagonistic or offensive to the reader was never intended to be that way by the sender.
regards,