Skip to main content

Reply to "Sharing AS with others - BEWARE"

quote:
Originally posted by Jabbergah:
Some people like to find things to take offense at! Easier said than done, but FORGET ABOUT IT! Smile

It really is odd that this person would take such an antagonistic tack. It may have been interesting to suggest to the person that you're so p'o'ed at how they jerked you around that you'll be submitting their e-mail address to all of the REAL spammer sites you can think of!?! The tone MAY have changed at that point....

The e-mail exchange was interesting, but you probably shouldn't have exceeded 1 reply. Was your invitation a specific e-mail or was this from the InstMail feature? Contrary to the general consensus of the posters here, I USE InstaMail and have not had any negative responses to it (that I can remember!) Roll Eyes . Maybe because I include payment and shipping info in it....

Thanks for your advice.

Your right, some people seem to be just negative about everything. Yeah, I'm just going to forget about the incident.

Actually, I was trying to earn some free snipes, and used the AS form that they provide.