Skip to main content

Reply to "Sellers who don't leave feedback"

Once or twice I have had sellers say something like, "Be sure to post feedback when you receive the item and I will do the same for you," implying that my receiving feedback would be conditional on theirs.

Otherwise most of the sellers with whom I deal fall into two groups: those who post feedback immediately upon receipt of my payment (usually PayPal) and those who wait until I have posted theirs. The latter are fairly obvious, because the same day that I post the seller's feedback, I see the same posted for me.

Like Steve, occasionally I see seller who does his feeback posts in "bunches," whereby once a month or two he posts feedback, meaning that an old and forgotten transaction is suddenly posted in feedback.

At first I found the sellers who waited for me to post first a little irritating. Now I really don't care, as I am only a buyer and have no real need for it, especially after several hundred transactions. But maybe some of these sellers have sent an item off directly, posting feedback as they did, only to find a whining buyer (someone who simply changed his mind about the purchase and was looking for an excuse to get a refund) start complaining that the item was not what was promised, etc. Anyone? Confused