Skip to main content

Reply to "Sellers removing their product"

I am an ebay powerseller with 338 Positives, 1 neutral, and zero negatives.

First off, i'd never ever pull an auction at the end because that is horrible business practice. I gladly end auctions for private offers if there aren't any bids placed on the item in question. However, if there is a bid placed I just tell the person to bid away and win because it wouldn't be fair for the person/persons who have already bid in good faith IMO.

About sellers pulling auctions within 10 seconds to 5 minutes of auction close b/c they don't like the final end price...it basically stinks. Too freaking bad if the seller doesn't like the end price. All they have to do is put a reserve or start the auction with an opening bid that they are comfortable with. Although I see their reasons it isn't fair for honest sellers who shell out extra $$$ for reserves and what not. It's abuse of the ebay system.

It personally ticks me off and ebay never does anything about it even if they are reported. In the end, it comes down to the seller's ethical and moral values, but i'll tell you this...if the seller keeps it up he won't have any bidders bidding on his auctions. Big Grin
Last edited {1}