Skip to main content

Reply to "Seller GRIPE!!!"

Hello All,I have had may share of "experiences" with these morons too. I recently (finally!) received a bracelet watch packed in a too large box of styro peanuts. It was just tossed in! Not wrapped in tissue, not padded, just tossed in! I almost thought the box was empty except for the peanuts! The watch had gravitated to the bottom (of course!) and was totally unprotected. Sheesh! I also got an ugly email from a sore loser who stated "snipers suck, enjoy your widget" I was totally surprised! It is an auction folks!! Go to the mall and pay up front if auctions eat your nerves! As to disorganized! I won an auction for 4 concealer pens (makeup, men!) that were from England and hard to find. This was a U.S. auction. The seller did not send the win for weeks! I paid via Paypal the same days I won. I finally hear form seller: "I can only find ONE of the pens, I have no idea what happened to the other ones. I have so many little things around here"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For gosh sakes lady, organize! I had emailed her repeatedly prior to finally getting a reply. I contacted Ebay and got her phone number, and I guess she got spooked and decided to contact me. She did issue me a refund, and she sent the ONE pen, and threw in a few other (un needed!) makeup items to placate me. I NEVER got an apology! I wonder sometimes if all these types aren't "under the influence" LOL Oh well, that's life at Ebay!