Skip to main content

Reply to "Quote"

I have even heard that putting a "Beware of the Dog" sign on your gate, rather than keeping you in the right if someone enters your property and gets bitten, is actually an admission that you have a dangerous dog.

The litigation disease is infecting Australia as well - people seem not to want to take responsibility for their own actions. If they get hurt because they got drunk and pranged their car into a tree, they'll sue the alcohol manufacturer for supplying the liquor, the vehicle maker for building an obviously faulty car, the road authority for the fact that they couldn't stay on it, the owner of the tree for allowing it to grow and the surgeons for not making it all OK again. Somewhere in all of that there's a common denominator that they just don't want to see!

I blame the greedy lawyers. Who was it that said "Kill all the lawyers"? Did I read that in Shakespeare somewhere?

Disclaimer: If any lawyers are reading this - the author of this posting accepts no responsibility for his/her views and/or opinions. He/she has no money, no house, and very little of anything else of monetary value and is most likely mentally unbalanced (This is being typed with a pencil held in the mouth because the funny white jacket with the opening in the back inhibits movement somewhat).

Anominous....anomalous....anonimouse....amono....

Me.