Skip to main content

Reply to "Public privates!"

LOL @ the picture, Mrs. M.!

I drove into town again today and came home with more books. This is turning into a serious addiction. One of the books is a really old leather bound copy of Moral and Political Philosophy by William Paley, D.D. that was printed in 1827. It's surprisingly intact for being so old. I also got a complete hard bound set with leather spines and corners called Chambers's Cyclopædia of English Literature that was printed in 1879. (Yeah, that is how they printed the title.) It has lots of really old, really interesting looking stuff in it. One section is all stuff from prior to the year 1400. It's amazing what some people choose to get rid of. The old Oscar Wilde book arrived today too, so now I have lots of ancient books to read and no time to read them this weekend. Frown

Rick, in grade school we had both girls and boys together in the same school. When we got to high school we went to separate schools. Of course, that didn't stop the guys from showing up at our high school every day after classes were over! Big Grin