Skip to main content

Reply to "pre-payment not recorded in balance"

I have followed every (1-5) step to change my credit card number on my auction sniper account since CHASE notified me that both of my cards would be no good as of 6/14/14 because of the recent hack job they experienced. I have my new credit card to submit the new information, but the freaking program will NOT allow me to find the right page/area/whatever, to change my credit card information.

I thought that losing two wonderful items I had on auction Sniper because of your own glitches was enough to send me screaming off the Kern River Bridge, but I pulled myself together ... I had been trying to add a Hard Rock Café Barbie for weeks now, and I finally had one locked down for a lot less than ALL of the others listed on EBay, but wouldn't you know, it fell during that last 2-hour glitch, as well as three other items I lost because A.S. wasn't playing well with other [programs]. If we can expect more of the same problems that caused me to lose those dolls, please let us know now so we can go back to sitting in front of the computer, or perhaps finding an alternate service to do my sniping. I should NOT have lost those items because A.S. was down!

More importantly, I need to get this credit card update sorted out. So, please give me some information -- CORRECT INFORMATION -- that will get me to the place where I need to be to update that info!

Kat