Skip to main content

Reply to "Password Problem?"

When I get my DUFFUS Mole Trap! Big Grin ( No, it's not even a Gin and is strictly cosher over here - except, most likely, on the Bay! )

Do I sound like the sort of bloke to meekly fade away and give up? LOL! Ye don't keep and breed my sort of Dogs for 25 years and learn nothing! Wink

Anyway, up notes are that I've just this minute come back from advertising that little need of mine elsewhere - sits and awaits result - and, mheanwhile, I nailed ANOTHER beauty, this afters, thanks to good ol' AS!

Now that I've finally got that nonsense between the two sites and the one Password sorted out, there's no stopping me! I'm Sniping away on Full Auto, cackling like a maniac all the while! (Well, at least untill 'Tommorrow', when I'll likely find they've kicked my sorry bum clean off the Bay! Eek 'Mind you; Every Paying member they alienate and / or lose is one that AS loses too. Remember that)

I beat my own mate to the punch with that one this afters though. Then I wrote to him, saying he really Should get AS for himself. Then I had the brass neck to direct him to my box, so I can further gain my Three, Free Snipes off him! 'Ruthless'? Moi?! ROTF! Big Grin

Traps.