Skip to main content

Reply to "Password Problem?"

Someone I've been talking to hit me last night to say eBay has REMOVED their Gin Traps from sale!!! "Unsuitable"!

This is a british woman, selling old british Gins - and, yeppers, Everyone states they're for wall hangers only. ( Well except One lunatic individual who states his one could make a nice User. I'm off to have a word in His shell like as soon as I've done here! )

I checked. Sure enough, load of nice steel's disapeared. Thing is; Load more Hasn't! And that lot left Also being offered by perfectly legitimate brit Bayers of solid repute. Specifically as wall hangers.

Obviously, US and AUS are still busy and happily churning out truck loads too. Or were when last I looked, ten hours ago. Smacks to me of 'Sniping' of another sort. A rival might have spiked her. Or something more sinister. I'm looking into this one.

Australia? Yeppers. Foot Hold Traps are largely outlawed in Oz now. But Dog Trappers can use them, under liceance and with the addition of a Strychnine soaked rag round the jaws. Snap! (Thud?). Dog feels the grip and goes for it in response. Mouth full of Strychnine. (No Comment).

Bugger is, they use some traps I'd give my legs for! So valuable they could sell up and buy some seemingly far better suited US traps for the job. But, as an American Trapper / Writer noted, back at the turn of the century; The Ozzies, like us Brits, are a bone headed conservative bunch who simply insist on plodding along as they've always done. Modern US Traps are desighned with Humanity Very High on the desighn prioraty list. ( Here come the Poison Key Board mails Roll Eyes )

How many in my Collection? Asking me today? 98. Two more in mid Atlantic. May reach the Ton on Monday. Three more, bought and paid for on the Bay... I'm looking at some more today. Always interested in offers! Big Grin

My main focus has become USA's Blake & Lamb simply because, where I was brought up, Gins were impossible to get hold of. Discovered the Bay this year and have added about 80% since then. US Steel was everywhere then - still is.

Only the last few months, since a certain Ozzie Bayer paid a **** load for a Gin, the Bay's erupted. Now Gins are pouring off pub walls and onto the Bay. I personally Know there's 100's, if not 1,000's more being held in reserve, to be drip fed on for a couple of years yet! Eek

( Heh! I told someone, just the other night: " Want to get me Talking? Just ask me one, simple question about Traps and watch! ". Now see what ye've done?! Razz )

Listen, to save some Band Width here, and lest we attract anyone else harbouring the Beautifull Disease, here's my place: http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/Traps_UK/

It's All there Wink (And all the ID stuff's well common knowledge on the Web. I've no Security probs with it Smile )

I'm " Old Traps UK ", on the Bay. Check out my ME page. I've installed a box for AS! Proud to be a Winning Sniper, me! Big Grin

Steve / Traps