Skip to main content

Reply to "Password Problem?"

Yeppers! Ye'd better believe it! I've had a life long obsession with the things. Even though the ones I like best have never even been legal, in my life time.

I don't know where you're from, Steve, but I'm in UK. We banned the Gin Trap just about as I appeared on the scene. Thus I could never have used that sort, had I wanted to. I am a Rat Catcher of sorts though. Ye know how Carpenters all seem to have this obsession with old, wooden Block Planes? Same thing. It's something about the Tools of the old Craftsmen who went before us.

Having said that, how many Phillatilists are Postmen? Stuffed birds in country pubs? ( Pint of HSB and a dead Owl, please, Landlord! ). See? And with me, it's Traps. I've only been on line three years. Discovered the Bay less than a year ago. Yet, since that defining moment, I've spent THOUSANDS!!! Quite liturally!

I spent all day yesterday discussing Traps - advising Bayers on their values and such. Buying a few more! All last night, doing the same. Now your mail has called me away from discussing The Beautiful Addiction with another guy! Big Grin

Must dash now. I have some more work to do on my Yahoo Group: http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/Traps_UK/

Join up and take a look, if ye like. It may remove your fearfull suspicion that we're all nutters who love to hear an animal squeel! We simply place value on old fashioned steel, formed into certain conformations. (Others I know collect car Registration Plates).

Heh! Ironically, aside from my " AR " ( Top Maker! ) BEAR Trap, my most mouth watering item, to date, is a bloody great Dog Trap! And I absolutely Worship Dogs! Strange, isn't it? But all perfectly harmless Wink

Steve ( " Traps " )