Skip to main content

Reply to "Only bid if there is already a bid option...."

Wow I am impressed. This is a pretty fun place. Ever since I discovered E-Bay I have had a different life and sniping is the most fun way to bid. And I can see that the snipers are a hale and heary lot. It is a warm night here and I am going to say up too late to watch the Olympics. I want to thank Crushme4000 for his insight into the simple but not so elegant (it involves two actions by the sniper software) option I would like. I would really like this option because at least two sellers that I deal with put a perhaps little bit too high price the first time and then lower it on the relist to something more palatable and they do this with absolute regularity. I think Crushme4000 was a little hard on the chatter and Mrs. M. even though I must say I have no idea what there problem is with my suggestion. They said nothing that made even the least amount of sense in my opinion.

I do see though that for the Auctionsniper this may be just too complex and prone to be misunderstood and thus create hard feeling because of a fairly high chance of it not executing a bid because it misses the fact that someone has bid close to the deadline. The Auctionsniper may be unwilling to expose itself to unhappy sniper(ette)s. I will still use this Auction Sniper for my normal snipes but I am off to try convince another service to do this one for me. If I have luck I will post it back here. And I guess if I have no luck I will post it back here. Maybe all the snipers will come to the same conclusion that this is a grief creating option (for them). Keep the snipe you great guys and gals till later.....