Skip to main content

Reply to "Oh man how do I explain this one? Am I in trouble?"

quote:
Originally posted by Chatter163:
P.S. Sniping and sniping software are not prohibited on eBay. There is no way you would be "in trouble."

Of course. Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that I thought I was doing something illegal. Like you said "This eBay newbie, obviously lacking the experience to even begin to understand how eBay works, is, consequently imagining impossible scenarios.", so needless to say I was worried that if I had told him about Auction Sniper it would have created a whole bunch of unwarrented accusations and uneccessary hub-bub.

Even if it did happen like he said he did (which I don't believe happened), he's coming to the wrong place to get his answers. It's not my fault, what me worry? Cool

"I find it interesting that this newbie demanded an explanation from you."

Well, I don't know if he demanded it, but I think he was a little frustrated. This is what he wrote:

[I]Hi, I am new to ebay and I wondered if you could explain something to me. I was wondering how I had that auction under my belt, and the timer had expired for a good minute or two, and you ended up bidding after the auction was already over. I would really like an explanation, so that I can better prepare myself for future ebay auctions like this one. I would appreciate any other tips you could give me so that I wont lose every item I have rightfully won, mysteriously after the auction has ended. Thank you for your time, I look forward to learning from the help you might provide.[/I

Ok, so maybe it was a little demanding... Wink

So, I guess I'm leaning towards the non-responce.