Skip to main content

Reply to "NO LONGER TRUST AUCTIONSNIPER"

Ruthshobby's comment is what I was replying to there. Sorry for the confusion. Three way conversations are always fun Smile They made reference to being a member since the 1990's following a statement about AS, so I could only assume that was the membership they were referring to. Ruthshobby also mentioned speaking to a 'very high up supervisor at Ebay'. Well maybe they have. I just find their statements all too 'convenient' to fuel the discussion into one that is more leaned than it already is.

I get it. You have seen what you believe is evidence of eBay being able to block snipes, and are willing to persecute them on your observations alone. Well, I'm not.

I personally HAVE experienced this myself! <- PLEASE READ, AS YOU SEEM TO HAVE MISSED THIS IN MY EARLIER POST.

However, I am, you might say, more skeptical of the theory you are offering, and possibly just a little more rational - or simply willing to suspend my disbelief if you like. I personally don't believe eBay can or do block snipes YET, and I'm willing to observe, or be presented with more evidence before I decide FOR MYSELF what is happening.

I only offered my thoughts / feelings when I saw how bitter you were about it. And you should consider that I came here by searching for answers to this very situation myself. Granted my approach was pointed, sorry about that, I just got the felling that you had not even considered other reasonable explanations, that you were 'jumping on the bandwagon' to dig and defame AS as a product / service.

I'll look around. Maybe someone can offer some evidence that convinces me. But for now I see no reason or evidence on their part for eBay to block 3rd party snipping applications.