Skip to main content

Reply to "Negative Seller Reaction"

I liked ALL of your ideas, but as the multiple choice idea would suggest, the fewer the options, the better. People get confused really easily and it would be nice, if, at a minimum...AS could come up with one simple nice paragraph to promote the service and not PI$$ off the sellers! I like that they allow us to put in what we want to tell the seller. I let them know why I use AS, and that I prefer to pay them IMMEDIATELY through PayPal CASH. So the sooner they respond to me with preferred payment type and shipping, the sooner I can get them their money. I haven't found any sellers that get upset at that idea!

I don't think we need several canned multiple choice options, just one, clean, and simple communication would do!

I love AS and I love having closed nearly 800 successful happy auctions with 100% positive feedback!

Thanks for the support Jabber, and AUCTIONSNIPER STAFF, keep up the good work! Wink

"The biggest tragedy in life is not death; it's what dies inside of us while we are still alive."