Skip to main content

Reply to "My Favorite eBay Tip"

I went for firm. Strangely, the one I purchased was far from the 'high end' line. I noticed a difference immediately - the first day was like a visit to the chiropractor, and after 3 days I almost felt normal again!

In my case, I needed the new mattress anyway - the old one was about 15 years old. If your mattress is still fairly new I'd suggest you spend a few nights in a nice hotel or at a friends. See if the change helps before spending the $$$.

The really bizzarre thing was what my chiropractor found that helped me .... after a couple of months of realignments and spinal adjustments and shoe inserts, which helped for a few hours, he put a wooden door stop (I swear that's what it was) under my hip. 15 minutes of that would give me days of relief!

These days I still have a tingling in one leg, but as long as I don't bend at the waist (where my injury is) repeatedly or for more than 5 minutes, I am pain free. I can't do any weeding - much to the bane of my neighbors Wink When it's planting time, it's usually the 'plant a flat, stop for an hour, plant a flat ...'.

Mother Mary Says, 'HONESTLY! you're just ruint!'
Last edited {1}