Skip to main content

Reply to "Missed snipe"

quote:
dagnabitgrabit posted: I had written an email to AS support requesting they post replies to problems and post updates about known AS and eBay issues, and wasn't very satisifed with the answer (which took 3 days to get). In general, the answer stated that the forum is for the users, not the AS staff... which in my opinion is a very lame answer.

Hmmm...well, the only problem with that response from AS is that their own folders are defined as follows:

News and Updates: Check here often for the latest news and updates from Auction Sniper.

Auction Sniper Support: The best place to get your questions answered. Post any issues here and get answers both from Auction Sniper support and from other Auction Sniper users!

I don't mind a "user's forum" - in fact, I admire groups/companies/etc that encourage free speech amongst their community...it's just that they either need to follow the definitions of their folders in this forum, or they need to change the definition.

WarriorNun

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning"
Last edited {1}