Skip to main content

Reply to "MINIMUM LEAD TIME"

Sorry I don't see the point you're making - I have suggested a way that AS users can select the snipe time - why does nobody reply to that? If we are all incompetents and AS looses money because inadequate snipe times are selected then surely we would loose the auctions we are wasting our time bidding on and sniping. It is not the same for everyone I think a lower lead time works much better here in the UK as there is not the same volume of users - by the way will someone please tell Bill Gates there is no such thing as English {american} as set for default on the operating systems {perhaps Americans don't know that it is English they speak]. To quote from Auction Snipers own advertising: Place your bid exactly when you want … seconds before the auction closes! the only thing is you can't because you are nannied to a minimum time by the system.

quote:
Originally posted by Chatter:
I would hazard to say that when under ten seconds, such as you were, the winning bidder was planning to snipe, just as you were. (Who knows? Maybe he even used AS! Wink) When one is talking a difference of a second or two, it was not a matter of reaction; it was a planned bid.

Even if one has a higher bid loaded in a separate window, with password already verified and ready to go with one press of the ENTER key, you can be sure that the other bidder did not see your bid, hit ENTER and have the bid registered at ebay, all within a single second.